ArgiletzRed Clay - Ultra-ventilated
|200 g - £3.70|
|Best before ≥ 06/30/2019|
Recommended for dry skin.
This red illite clay works like magic to bring out the shine in both hair and skin. Its secret lies in its rich ferrous oxide content, which clears the complexion and leaves skin glowing and wonderfully silky to the touch.
Red illite clay is a soft clay prized for its toning properties. This ultra-ventilated red clay is a fine, approximately 20 micron powder and is a natural source of minerals and trace elements.
ATTENTION. The Argiletz product's packaging does unfortunately not always correctly resist to shocks during shipping. Thus, it can happen that some clay is released from its container and contaminates its bag, box or some other products in the shipping box. We do our best, when packing your order, to minimize this risk but can no longer assume responsibility in case of leakage during shipping. In order not to deprive our customers of these quality clays we continue selling them on line but do not take responsibility for the damage resulting from the weakness of the original packaging.
Natural Illite compound, 100% red clay, rich in minerals and trace elements.
- 100% natural.
- No artificial preservatives.
- No irradiation.
- Not tested on animals.
Recommendations for use
- Face mask: apply a thick layer (2 to 3 mm) of clay paste, even around the eyes. Leave on for 10 minutes. Do not allow the clay paste to dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water and dry thoroughly. Apply a moisturising cream.
- Hair mask: spread clay paste evenly over the scalp. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse, then, use your regular shampoo.
- For washing skin or hair (for medium hair) mix 3-6 tablespoons filled to the brim with claypaste in 6-12 tablespoons hot water to a thick liquid paste. Let swell the claypaste a few moments. Then spread the mixture on the moistered skin or in the wet hair and massage gently. Let it work for a short time and then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Finally, dry and care skin or hair as usual.
Essential Oils, or for dry hair a few drops of vegetable oil, can be added to the paste.
- Bath: dilute the 200g red clay in the bath water. A few drops of essential oil may be added if desired. Relax for 20 minutes, then rinse with clear water. Your skin will feel wonderfully supple and soft. For dry skin use an hydrating and/or BAOBAB Leg Lotion.
Precautions for use
- Keep away from freezing.
- Beware of clay dust which is always present even before opening the package.
Santi-shop code: AZ013