SHIPPING & TRACKING
The best transporters take care of your parcels.
- Countries served
- Shipping or pick up
- What if the recipient is not available to accept the delivery?
- Delivery problem
- Parcel not received
- Order tracking
Santi-shop ships anywhere in the world. Please look for your country in the drop down list below. If your country is missing, please contact us by e-mail.
Countries already delivered by Santi-shop: 86
Enlarge this map
Shipping or pick up
We propose one to three options, depending on the delivery address:
- pick up by the customer in Luxemburg city
- shipment by courier services company (DPD, DHL, UPS)
- shipment by postal company (Colissimo)
Your parcel is available or ready for shipment at the latest one business day after order date if all products are in stock.
During the order process, only the applicable shipping options are displayed. Up to you to select the option that seems the most appropriate for you. Attention. Local authorities of non EU countries might charge customs fees or taxes. These fees are at your expense. Please check with local authorities.
The orders are not shipped on Saturdays and Sundays and on following public holidays: for 2017 Monday December 25th, Tuesday December 26th and for 2018 Monday January 1, Friday March 30, Monday April 2, Tuesday May 1, Tuesday May 8 (only French Post), Thursday May 10, Monday May 21, Thursday May 31, Wednesday August 15, Wednesday October 3, Thursday November 1, Tuesday December 25, Wednesday December 26.
ATTENTION. Delivery address cannot be a PO or Postal Box when someone has to sign on delivery. In all cases, ensure that your home, doorbell and mailbox are clearly identified so that the driver can make the delivery smoothly. If a security code (door code) is necessary to make delivery, please provide it when ordering. If your home is a "lieu-dit" (no number or street name) be sure when ordering to give a telephone number on which the driver can contact you for guidance. However some delivery companies or their subcontractors do not automatically make use of it, so you must follow your package online in order to react as quickly as possible if a problem arises, this by contacting either the delivery company if it is proposed in the on-line follow-up, or Santi-shop. In any case, a telephone number is a precious help if a delivery problem occurs.
Option 1. Pick up by the Customer
You come to CONTERN (Luxembourg) by LuxRoutage to pick up your order.
If you choose this option the address of LuxRoutage automatically appears as delivery address.
Upon receipt of Santi-shop email confirming that your order is ready for pick up, you have three business days to pick it up and this between 6.00 AM and 6.00 PM. In case the order is not picked up within the tree days it will be cancelled, restocked and 5€ (VAT excl.) charges will be counted.
Option 2. Courier Services Company (DPD, DHL, UPS)
Courier Services Companies offer shipping times ranging from 1 to 4 business days for the European countries (DPD, DHL standard, UPS standard). Price depends on destination country and parcel weight The parcels are normally shipped every day (Monday till Friday) in the evening. An e-mail notifies you of the delivery of your order to the transporter and provides you with a link for on line tracking. You will also receive information e-mails at each scan of your parcel to keep you updated.
The parcel weight is limited to 30kg and identified by a barcode.
UPS. ATTENTION. A parcel that has not been picked-up and returns to Santi-shop is charged at full shipping cost plus 2 euro. This amount will be deducted from the amount to be refund for returned products.
Some postal codes are not covered by UPS; for these codes the parcel will automatically be shipped using Colissimo postal service.
Option 3. Postal shipment
Orders are shipped by French post and identified by a barcode that can be find in your account. Delivery time depends on country of destination. Price depends on country of destination and parcel weight. Parcels are normally shipped Monday to Friday in the middle of the afternoon. An e-mail notifies you of the delivery of your order to the post and provides you with a link for on line tracking. You will also receive information e-mails at each scan of your parcel (Colissimo).
Colissimo shipping mode offers tracking and insurance and allows shipments up to 30kg. This limit may be lower for some countries. In FR, AT, DE, UK, LU, NL and outside EU (except CH) the parcel is delivered against signature. In Switzerland and other EU countries the parcel is delivered without recipient's signature. The delivery indication in the on line tracking acts then as proof of delivery.
Delivengo shipping mode offers tracking, no insurance and is limited to small packages below 2kg. The delivery indication in the on line tracking acts as proof of delivery: no signature on delivery for most countries. To be used only for small value orders. This shipping mode is cheaper than Colissimo, a little less fast and with a less regular follow-up, depending on the country.
Santi-shop S.àr.l. cannot be held responsible for additional costs, problems or shipping delays due to local authorities and regulations.
What if the recipient is not available to accept the delivery?
Option 1. Delivery by postal company
What happens when the recipient is not at home depends on the delivery country. Please ask the post office or the postman. Most often, he will leave a notification card in the post box informing you that a parcel is waiting to be picked up. Several options will generally be proposed such as:
- Go to the post office with the notification card to pick up the parcel.
- Ask for a second delivery attempt on a specified date.
- Have the parcel delivered to another address (office, family, neighbour, friend…).
- Give the notification card to a relative to go to the post office to pick up the parcel for you.
- Have the parcel delivered to another post office, for example close to your office.
Option 2. Delivery by courier services company (DPD, DHL, UPS)
What happens when the recipient is not at home depends on the delivery country and the courier services company. Check the website of the company.
Santi-shop takes special care in packing your order to avoid damage during shipping. Unfortunately, damage cannot always be avoided.
The proof of delivery is signed " for acceptance of goods in good condition on the basis of what is visible ." Therefore it is essential to check the condition of the package before signing. If the package is damaged, it must be notified, at the time of receipt, on the delivery slip or scanner of the carrier (eg: wet, crushed, punctured , etc .... ). No claim will be accepted by the transportation company without prior notification at delivery time.
In case of visible damage, take pictures of the damaged sides before opening the package and if necessary pictures of products in the carton before and during unpacking, and finally of the damaged products. The more evidence you have at your disposal, the easiest reimbursement will be.
If you found damaged products rendered unusable, inform Santi-shop by e-mail within 24 hours stating in the subject your order number and barcode number of the package (if applicable). Please describe the problem, attach photos and the copy of/summary on the complaint to the carrier.
We will do all that is necessary with the transportation company to have the issue resolved as fast as possible.
After the complaint has been accepted by the transportation company we will refund you the price of the damaged product.
If, during unpacking, it appears that a product has been damaged, proceed as follows.
- Stop unpacking and return the damaged product to its place in the shipping box.
- Take a picture of the inside of the box that shows the location the damaged product.
- Remove the products one by one, starting with the damaged product, and take additional pictures of the content, following the same procedure, if there are other signs of damage.
- For each damaged product, take one or more pictures of the entire product that clearly show the extent of damage (packaging, bottle or bag etc ...)
- When the shipping box is empty take four pictures as shown per attached link.
- E-mail all the information above to Santi-shop, quoting the order number.
- Keep all products and the shipping box until Santi-shop tells you what to do.
Only products which are either unusable or unfit for consumption could be reimbursed. Any other claim for reimbursement will be deemed unacceptable.
Parcel not received
After Santi-shop e-mailed you all shipping information of your order you have 20 days for Europe and 40 days outside Europe to notify Santi-shop in case the parcel was not delivered. Beyond this period, no claim will accepted.
IMPORTANT: please, do not forget to use the tracking number that we sent to you to locate your parcel, follow his stages and possible delivery problems.
Parcels that were not delivered or reclaimed due to a lack of tracking by the client are subject to the procedure described in the "Sales Conditions".
If the online tracking informs of a problem or is not complete, please send Santi-shop as soon as possible an e-mail with subject : "Parcel nn-xxxxx not received". Santi-shop team will do its best to help you locate your package.
If the parcel is not found, Santi-shop will refund you or send you a new parcel, once the not found parcel has been considered as definitely lost .
The following tools are available for you to follow the status of your order.
- The order confirmation e-mail. This e-mail confirms the registration of your order and contains the following data: addresses, products and prices (final price, all taxes included). If you do not receive that e-mail, please check the e-mail address you used to "log in", the spam filter and spam box of your e-mail program.
- The intermediate e-mails reporting the changes in status of your order (when applicable).
- The shipment confirmation e-mail. If you chose the option "Pick up by the customer", this e-mail informs you that your order is ready for pick-up. Otherwise it gives you the date the parcel was delivered to the carrier, the tracking link and number, and the shipping mode.
- The final e-mail with the invoice in PDF format.
- Your account on Santi-shop. Click on "please log in" (link available at the top of all pages) to check the status of your current orders.
For any other information on the status of your order: Contact us.